nothing.. just kaartehan..:) compilation lang ito ng notes ko sa FB.. hopefully madagdagan pa.. enjoy.. be inspired.. :)
Monday, July 23, 2012
WINNIE the POOH and ME
A honey-lover.. Forgetful at times.. Out-of-focus.. Dependent of Christopher Robin Milne.. A slow-minded creature.. And has cuddly heart..
Winnie the Pooh it is.. and it is ME I say..
It was my elementary years nang una kong makilala si Winnie the Pooh.. At first, I really don't like him kasi hindi ko naman siya napapanuod talaga sa TV.. Nagkataon lang na naunahan na ako ng dalawa kong kaibigan kay Tweetty Bird at Hello Kitty.. Kaya go na ako kay Pooh kahit hindi ko talaga siya kilala..
In those years, i used to live na si Pooh ang aking cartoon character.. I bought some stuffs designed with Winnie the Pooh.. And I even had Him as a design for my cross-stitch project back in grade 5.. But I never knew him.. I just used to love him..
And after so many years, I had this time to watch his movie for chapter one I think.. at dun ko siya nakilala.. and i was amazed that we have so much in common..
A honey-lover..
Pooh always craves for honey (spelled as hunny in the movie).. When he is hungry.. he wants it as his food.. whenever he sees honey.. he wants it already..
as for me, i love sweets.. most of the time i crave for it that i would make sure that I'll grab sweets later.. I surely will..' Not only that.. Kahit magtimpla lang ako ng drinks gusto ko matamis..
Forgetful at times.. Out-of-Focus..
Pooh tends to forget things some times that made him out-of-focus on more essential things..
Obviously, and most of my friends will surely agree, na makakalimutin ako at out-of-focus lalo na kapag may problema.. Nakakalimutan ko ang mga bagay-bagay kahit kanina lang siya nangyare..
Dependent of Christopher Robin Milne..
Without Christopher Robin, 100 Acre Wood would be a disaster.. he is always present in times that everyone of them needs him..
As a person living in a world full of challenges, I am a dependent of God.. without Him.. the world would be a disaster.. ALL people will be lost.. and EVERY person will only feel negative emotions..
Like the book where 100 Acre Woods lies.. where Winnie the Pooh and his friends lives.. we.. people.. live in a world that is written and guided by one Christopher Robin of our lives.. our saviour.. our creator.. our God..
He is the only one that has the greatest knowledge about everything.. He is the one we look for in time of need..
He may let us be free.. do our own stuff by our own selves., and it is because He believes that we can do things through Him.. because He gives us the power to do so.. but when things are too difficult for us to handle.. we just have to call upon His name.. and He will surely come.. we just have to believe.. Faith it is..
I am Winnie the Pooh.. and God is my Christopher Robin.. I trust Him.. I'll wait for Him.. cause I know.. He saves me.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment